• All School reservations are a stand-alone reservation and must be made at least 15 days prior to the visit date – NO EXCEPTIONS. School numbers may not be used with any other ticket order. Any additional orders must be paid at least 15 days prior to the visit date to receive group rates as stated on the main website; all prices subject to change without notice. Additional adults/seniors/ children not part of the school and will be charged the regular admission rates as posted at the gate.
• This reservation is for teachers and the students in their class, not siblings, other children, clubs, after school programs, extracurricular activities or summer camps.
• NC Public & Private School Reservations are to be made online, by a teacher, for the traditional school year, September 8, 2015 - June 8, 2016 this year. No weekends, holidays or specific dates chosen by the NC Zoo. School Staff includes: Teachers, Teacher Assistants, Bus Drivers, and Principals - anyone associated with the school that is not a parent. If you have more school staff than calculated, they may be counted as one of the chaperones. Use the teacher email address given to you by the state. Know the NC LEA-School ID or Zoo assigned ID number before beginning registration. For help getting this number call Ticket Orders at 336-879-7700 or 1-800-488-0444 x7700
• Home Schools must make individual reservations, not as a group, may call beginning August 24, 2015 to complete a reservation and must comply to the same policies as any other NC School
• For the safety and enjoyment of all; there is a strict limit on the number of field-trip participants we host at the Zoo per day. Remember to make your reservations early. All schools must make reservations a minimum of 15 days in advance.
•Out-Of-State Schools - Registrations and payment must be made at least 15 days in advance. Any member of group paying separately will be charged regular posted admission rates. Registration is good for the date on confirmation only, if group shows up without a confirmation for the current date, the entire group must pay regular rates at the gate ($15 for adults, $11 for Children).
• The Africa Entrance and Parking are closed November - March. All exhibits are open and accessible thru the North American Entrance.
SCHOOL BAG LUNCH
For your convenience, the Zoo offers kids meals at $6 each, includes tax, that can be picked up at select locations within the Zoo. Meals must be ordered at least 2 weeks prior to your visit.
These meals may be purchased by calling Sodexo at 336-879-7357.
SCHOOL DISCOUNTED FUN TICKETS By purchasing fun tickets 15 days prior to your visit date you receive a discount. Rates per ticket are: the Carousel $1, 4-D Theatre $2 and - back by popular demand - Dino World! $3 for the students and teachers.
Fun Tickets may be purchased by calling 336-879-7700