• Schools are a stand-alone reservation. School numbers may not be used with any other ticket order. Any additional orders must be paid at least 15 days prior to the visit date to receive group rates as stated on the main website; all prices subject to change without notice.
• NC Public & Private School Reservations are to be made online, by a teacher, for the traditional school year, September 2, 2014 - June 5, 2015 this year. No weekends, holidays or specific dates chosen by the NC Zoo.
• For the safety and enjoyment of all; there is a strict limit on the number of field-trip participants we host at the Zoo per day. Remember to make your reservations early. All schools must make reservations a minimum of 15 days in advance.
• This reservation is for teachers and the students in their class, not siblings, other children, clubs, after school programs, extracurricular activities or summer camps.
• Home Schools must call to complete a reservation and comply to the same policies as any other NC School
• NC Public & Private Schools K-12: Use the email address given to you by the state. Know your NC LEA-School ID or Zoo assigned ID number before beginning registration. For help getting this number call Ticket Orders at 336-879-7700 or 1-800-488-0444 x7700
• Out-Of-State Schools - Registrations must be made at least 15 days in advance. We can no longer accept prepayment. Payment in full must be made at time of entry into the park and must be in the form of one payment. Any member of group paying seperately will be charged regular posted admission rates. Registration is good for the date on confirmation only, if group shows up without a confirmation for the current date, the entire group must pay regular rates at the gate ($12 for adults, $8 for Children).
• School Staff includes: Teachers, Teacher Assistants, Bus Drivers, and Principals - anyone associated with the school that is not a parent. If you have more school staff than allowed free, they may be counted as one of the chaperones. Additional adults/seniors/children are not part of the school and will be charged the regular admission rates as posted at the gate.
• The Africa Entrance and Parking are closed November - March. All exhibits are open and accessible thru the North American Entrance.
School Bag Lunch
For your convenience, the Zoo offers kids meals at $6, includes tax, each that can be picked up at select locations within the Zoo. Meals must be ordered at least 2 weeks prior to your visit.
These meals may be purchased by calling Sodexo at 336-879-7357.
SCHOOL DISCOUNTED FUN TICKETS (to the Carousel, 4-D Theatre and - back by popular demand - Dinosaurs!) for the students.
Discounted fun tickets must be ordered at least 2 weeks prior to your visit. We can no longer accept prepayment for discounted ride tickets. Fun tickets will be at the gate specified at time of order and the order must be paid in full at time of entry. Admissions can not adjust the size of the order and can not refund or sell extra tickets at the school discounted ride prices. Fun tickets are not available November - March.
Call Ticket Orders at 336-879-7700 or 1-800-488-0444 x7700 to order your discounted fun tickets.